BLCC5074 error codes

Mike trinity at golden.net
Thu Jan 28 17:29:40 GMT 1999

>Well seeing as though I uploaded them I should try to help you out ;-)
>I have a GM book for one of these cars around, I'll go hunting and see what
>I can find.
>
>BTW - Where were the Malf codes located?.
>
>Regards
>
>Ross Myers

There are several copies of malf codes kept during run time but the really
important ones (the ones that get set or cleared as each test is run) go
from $32 to $3A inclusive. An example:

$32 80-code 13
    40-code 14
    20-code 15
    10-code 16
    08-code 17
    04-code 18
    02-code 19
    01-code 21

...etc...

The list of malfunction codes (i.e. where the program gets the digits to be
flashed out on the CEL) can be found at $5F21.

The enable masks can be found at $8925 to $892D inclusive.

--
 Mike