Bosch/Buick crossbreed

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Thu Jan 28 17:53:09 GMT 1999

-> That sounds like a cool project.   But why not just use the EFI
-> system off a FWD SFI Buick?  They are plentiful and cheap
-> in the boneyards.

 At local prices, "cheap" would be on the order of $500, plus I'd have
to fabricate my own harness.  Once I figure in my time on adapting the
Bosch I'll be pushing that, but at least I won't be giving my money to
the swine at the junkyards.

 Around here, for example, *no* yard will sell a wiring harness.  Not
even just before they feed the car to the crusher.  Why?  Who the hell
knows, but none of them will budge.