Bosch/Buick crossbreed

Mike Pitts mpitts at netspeak.com
Thu Jan 28 20:06:08 GMT 1999

That's a real bummer.  Otherwise it would be sooo easy.
Literally plug-n-play.  And easily tuneable with a '7148
ECM since the info on this ECM has somewhat entered into
the public domain (there's a reversed assembly listing on
the TR homepage).

At my favorite yard, they would probably sell the *entire*
FI system for $100 or less. (ECM, harness, fuel rail,
injectors, sensors, coil pack, etc).  I wonder why they
are so obnoxious in your area?

If anyone ever comes down to West Palm Beach, FL, I'll
show where the best yard is at. :)  They're awesome.

-Mike