More DFI q's...

steve ravet Steve.Ravet at arm.com
Fri Jan 29 17:27:54 GMT 1999

rauscher at icst.com wrote:

> If I'm reading this correctly, it is somewhat being done. Not just well
> organized. In the DIY_EFI incoming and bin directories there are a
> bunch of BIN's from mostly OEM systems. I've placed the one from
> one of my vehicles there and Bruce has placed some of the ones he
> worked up there also.
>
> For the record, I'm for it. I'll have no problem uploading my resulting
> BIN from my current project.
>
> The biggest addition/advantage would be a better document describing
> the engine/tranny/accessory combo for that BIN.
>
> BobR.

Bob - you are correct.  There are lots of bins in the incoming
directory.  Periodically I go thru, figure out what they are, add them
to the ftp site index list, and move them to the bins directory.  There
is also an section of the page for OEM systems and parts, currently GM
has a lot of info but there's not much for anything else.  Stuart's idea
is good, but I'd like to keep it all on the DIY_EFI server rather than
another.

--steve