Different Strokes

Mike Pitts mpitts at netspeak.com
Sat Jan 30 00:32:53 GMT 1999

<<The builder said that a short stroke engine will respond
better to a turbo as it'll rev faster.>>

Maybe he's not familiar with turbocharged street cars?

In my experience, turbocharged engines do not require alot
of RPM to build exceptional power.  I never take my V6 past
5500 RPM, yet I've run 11.38 @ 122.7. And that's just a measly
little ole 3.8L engine in a full weight Buick with t-tops.

You might want to chat with Harry Hruska at Precision Turbo
and Engine in Indiana (219) 996-7832.  They have already
built at least one twin turbo V8 vette which runs VERY fast!

What are you planning to use for fuel?  EFI I hope. :)

-Mike