Different Strokes

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat Jan 30 03:42:44 GMT 1999

 I have to agree with M.Pitts on the fact that turbos allow you to make
the big torque numbers without excessive RPM.  With a 4 inch stroke
in a small block chev, it sounds like your rod/stroke ratio will be
more suited for lower RPM duty.  You are adding a torque producer
(in the form of a turbo) to a 400-500 foot lb torque monster engine...
I think your biggest headache will be traction.(can I come over?).8~)
Mike V.