<all> home dyno kit??

Mike Pitts mpitts at emi.net
Sat Jan 30 16:47:51 GMT 1999

>Electromotive and many other systems uses a wheel with many thoths,
>it could give nice resolution for computing accleration, ...

Also, if it has enough teeth, you can detect weak cylinders
by comparing the waveform in the range of each cylinder.
(ie: the teeth will slow ever so slightly for when a weak cylinder
if firing)

>automatic calibrating efi isnt that what we all are dreaming of?

A Felpro with the wideband O2 option comes pretty darn close
if not right on the money to the definition of self calibrating.

And yes, I do dream of it. 8-)

-Mike