More UEGO stuff

Mike Pitts mpitts at emi.net
Sat Jan 30 21:32:21 GMT 1999

>If one would come as a kit for under $200.00 with sensor. How
>many would buy the kit ? No sense to design if one if no one
>was interested in a wide O2 meter.

If it included an analog output, I would buy at least two for myself.
I would like to have one permanently mounted in each of my two
cars, with one of them feeding an input into the car's PCM.  If it
was a readout only, I would still buy one for certain.  An analog
output of 0-5 volts would be great, non-linear is fine as I could
create a linearising table in eprom.

I can think of at least three other people locally who would also
buy one immediately.

As long as these are truely accure wide-band sensors, you
wouldn't be able to build enough of them to keep up with the
demand I'm sure.

-Mike