More UEGO stuff

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Sun Jan 31 04:20:36 GMT 1999

I would buy one.  Of course, if I happen to "stumble" across a design
before the kit is available, I would simply build it myself.  The
circuitry on a UEGO isn't all that complicated.  In its most basic form,
it is a single op-amp and a few discretes.  Add a few more components for
a double-ended power supply, something to shut off the ion pump when it's
not warm, something to regulate the heater, and you have it.

Ray Drouillard