More UEGO stuff

Chris Conlon synchris at ricochet.net
Sun Jan 31 06:55:24 GMT 1999

At 02:25 PM 1/30/99 -0600, you wrote:

>If one would come as a kit for under $200.00 with sensor. How many would
>buy the kit ? No sense to design if one if no one was interested in a
>wide O2 meter.

If you wanted, I'd be willing to help with the circuit design. It
may be more complicated than people have made it sound, but from the
info posted lately it sounds very doable and kinda fun even. :)
>From the sound of it I doubt you need help, but if you did want any
for some reason, feel free to drop me a line.

And what the other guy said about not being able to build them
fast enough (at $200) is entirely true.

   Chris Conlon