More UEGO stuff

Steve Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Sun Jan 31 13:26:17 GMT 1999

I am glad the wide o2 project  (with all the greatly appreciated help from
all the members and nonmembers)  has interest and will be given to members
when it is done with code. I  would like to see PC boards made for those who
just want to build one. That was the reason for the question to see if there
is enough interest to justify boards built.   I am using a pic 54 and later a
84 flash chip and was looking at sending the a/f data out a serial port and
let the analog guys tap off the 0 to 5v  out for analog control .

Thanks for your help

Steve