M6811DIS Disassembler

Donald Whisnant dewhisna at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 8 18:25:03 GMT 1999

Hi DIY'ers...

Back a couple of years ago, I offered free copies of my 68HC11
code-seeking disassembler (since GM uses Motorola processors almost
exclusively) and have had many people request a copy...  At that time,
I had no instruction manual written...  Recently, I've finished the
manual and have posted a new ZIP of the disassembler on my website for
all to download, along with some Motorola documents...  Soon I'll also
have Alan Baldwin's AS6811 assembler (the assembler my disassembler was
targetted for) online as well...

I am also working on writing several new versions of the disassembler
to overcome the limitations of this DOS 16-bit version...  Those will
be posted when they become available...  You can read about those
versions on my site...

To download the disassembler goto:

http://home.midsouth.rr.com/dewtronics

(all lowercase)  Once there, goto the downloads page...  There will
be a link for downloading the disassembler...  The link will take
you directly to my machine where I have the file (we have dynamic IP's
so you must go through this front-end)...  Because of the IP's, you
can bookmark the front-end page on midsouth.rr.com, but don't bookmark
anything on my machine directly, as they will be invalidated when our
IP's change... ...  If you have problems contacting the machine, try
later -- RoadRunner cable modems have problems quite often (usually a
major crash once every 2-3 weeks!)...

I also ask that you fill out the online form to "register" -- I enjoy
tracking where my programs go -- so far this one is in over 12 different
countries! ...  You don't have to register if you don't want to, but
I would prefer it and any information submitted will be kept
completely confidential...  You can also "vote" for versions that don't
exist yet to help determine which versions should have top priority...

While there, feel free to browse the rest of the site -- though much
of the site is still under heavy construction and is very incomplete...

Enjoy...
Donald Whisnant
dewhisna at ix.netcom.com