DIY_EFI Digest V4 #414

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 20:45:06 GMT 1999

This VW came with a Ford computer????or did you put it in?????If it is stock
then yes you could be getting a bad signal from the sensor.....make sure
spark plug wires aren't introducing "noise" into the sensors'
wires......otherwise if it is an adapted "kit" sounds more like the AE (accel
enrichment) needs work...as it always has more upon start up before it moves
to the higher coolant temps in the lookup tables...hth's
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 7/14/99 12:30:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,