AS6811 Assembler is now online!!

Donald Whisnant dewhisna at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 17 17:03:28 GMT 1999

Alan Baldwin's AS6811 Assembler is now online!!

I have now posted the latest version (2.1) of Alan Baldwin's 6811
Assembler.  This is the assembler that my disassembler was targetted
for.  I haven't had a chance to check and verify his new version
yet, so I also posted version 1.5 which I have used extensively.

The source code is also included!

You will also be interested to know that this assembler package contains
much more than just the AS6811 assembler.  It contains assemblers for
the 6500, 6800, 6801, 6804, 6805, 6808, 6809, 6811, 6812, 6816, 8051,
8085, Z80, and H8.  And, his latest version (version 2.1) contains ports
to Linux!!  YEAH!

Do NOT confuse this assembler with the AS11 Motorola Freeware Assembler!

To download the assembler, simply goto:

http://home.midsouth.rr.com/dewtronics/download.html

and click the link to enter the M6811 Disassembler Project Page.  There,
you'll find a link to the AS6811 Download Page.  Sorry to have to make
you follow so many links, but because my ISP dynamically assigns IP's,
which can change anytime, I can't register my domain and I can't give a
direct link to the exact page.  Also, if the server doesn't respond,
please try again -- the RoadRunner cable modem service goes down very
often (major crash about every 2-3 weeks).

Enjoy!
Donald Whisnant
dewhisna at ix.netcom.com