ECU's

jsg at donet.com jsg at donet.com
Mon Jul 19 19:26:53 GMT 1999

| The only thing really stopping this is that the data is all stored in an
| EPROM. As soon as someone has a working RAM replacement, it'll be easy.
| I finished wiring mine up last night. Dual Port Ram chip, and a PIC to
| control it. I hope to test it by this weekend.

FYI, I do have a modification to the 7730 ecms that adds a switchable
Dallas battery backed up ram chip (switchable between eprom and
nvram... all within the original case). I'm working on better software
now (diacom/table editor functions within the ROOT C++ development
framework). The ecm data are alterable through the aldl. I'll get a
picture up on the web as soon as I can borrow a digital camera.

john gwynne