7730 ecu's

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 04:54:11 GMT 1999

Hi John,
        This sounds pretty neat I look forward to seeing it...
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 7/20/99 2:27:07 AM Pacific Daylight Time,

<< Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:26:47 -0400
 From: jsg at donet.com
 Subject: ECU's

 | The only thing really stopping this is that the data is all stored in an
 | EPROM. As soon as someone has a working RAM replacement, it'll be easy.
 | I finished wiring mine up last night. Dual Port Ram chip, and a PIC to
 | control it. I hope to test it by this weekend.

 FYI, I do have a modification to the 7730 ecms that adds a switchable
 Dallas battery backed up ram chip (switchable between eprom and
 nvram... all within the original case). I'm working on better software
 now (diacom/table editor functions within the ROOT C++ development
 framework). The ecm data are alterable through the aldl. I'll get a
 picture up on the web as soon as I can borrow a digital camera.

 john gwynne