1227730 ecu or 16198262 ecu needed, 687 ecu for sale/trade

Stowe, Ted-SEA StowT at PerkinsCoie.com
Wed Jul 21 17:08:33 GMT 1999

Hi.

someone was nice enough to send me an email about getting a 730 from a local
yard, however I accidentally deleted the email, or moved it to some folder
for safe keeping, in either case, if that person would email me back I'd
appreciate it. sorry for the duplicate message.

thanks, Ted Stowe

-----Original Message-----
From: Stowe, Ted-SEA
Sent: Monday, July 19, 1999 11:26 PM
To: 'diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu'
Subject: 1227730 ecu or 16198262 ecu needed, 687 ecu for sale/trade

have 1226867 & gm throttle body etc for sale/trade.
would like to find ecu out of '91 camaro.

please email me off line.

thanks, Ted Stowe

NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.