Trip computer?

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Tue Jul 27 19:59:34 GMT 1999

a few months ago circuit cellar ink ( a magazine)
had just that kind of beasty
 try

http://www.oztechnics.com.au/frame_car.htm

this beast keeps track of your injector on time

hope it helps

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8