Accidental reposting of DIY-EFI Digests

Buchholz, Steven Steven.Buchholz at kla-tencor.com
Fri Jul 30 21:11:25 GMT 1999

One of the unfortunate side effects of the switch to having the list run in
digest mode and given that many people tend to quote an original post for
their reply is that entire copies of a DIY-EFI digest get reposted to the
digest.

Please, when posting a reply to a DIY-EFI post, either cut and paste
pertinent text from the digest or create a new message.  Another
recommendation would be to alter the subject of your new message to reflect
the issue to which you are responding.

I don't think this is a terrifically big deal, based on the low bandwidth of
the list currently, but I for one will appreciate your consideration!

Steve Buchholz
San Jose, CA (USA)