22RE wiring

Aaron Willis darkmonahue at awwwsome.com
Tue Jun 1 04:30:18 GMT 1999

At 11:09 PM 5/31/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I am new to the world of FI and am totally mesmerized by the endless
>possibilities...
>I am swapping a complete 94 22RE for my worn out 22R..
>I am needing information on the wiring...
>Any and ALL information and links would be greatly appreciated
>
>thanks msapp at ufl.edu

	Grab all that stock 22RE wiring loom you can.  I think (Helene, can you
confirm this?) that Toyota L-jet, if a '94 is still L-jet, is pretty much
self-contained...if so, I reckon you could plug it all in without too much
trouble, just hooking it into the vehicle harness for power and ground...

	Aaron Willis
	ICQ #27386985
	AOL IM: hemiyota
	http://surf.to/garage-te51 Garage TE51 International