g meter

Chris Conlon synchris at ricochet.net
Tue Jun 1 05:19:13 GMT 1999

At 07:16 PM 5/30/99 +0000, xxalexx at ix.netcom.com wrote:
>Circuit Cellar Inc. #107 june 99 has good article on the

>ADXL202 +-2 g accellerometer with 0.001 g resolution

I meant to mention, but forgot to, that I went to an Analog Dev
seminar and they let slip that their next generation low-G sensor
(out soonish) will have a noise equivalent voltage less than half
of the xl202 and their other first-generation parts. (I can dig up
the part # if anyone really needs it.) I asked the fellow
specifically about low-G / higher bandwidth / lower noise apps and
he said they're very much headed in that direction. Those of you
fighting with the noise in the current generation sensors, take
note. :)

   Chris C.