g meter

Regnirps at aol.com Regnirps at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 06:23:10 GMT 1999

>xxalexx at ix.netcom.com wrote:
>>
>> Circuit Cellar Inc. #107 june 99 has good article on the
>> ADXL202 +-2 g accellerometer with 0.001 g resolution
>> Even sensitive to going up and down hills (0.016 g per degree)
>> Complete boards avaliable under $30 from Jameco
>> and Crossbow.
>> alex
>
>Alex -- I've been around the jameco site and can't find the boards you
>mention.  Do you happen to have a Jameco part number?  Or an address for
>crossbow?
>
>I got started breadboarding one of these up, even bought a PIC
>programmer, and a couple ADXL05 parts, but haven't had time to follow
>up.

>Steve Ravet
>steve.ravet at arm.com
>Advanced Risc Machines, Inc.
>www.arm.com

I missed the beginning of this. What do you fellows want accelerometers for?
Skid pad work? You can do almost everything else with wheel turning (as long
as it isn't slipping).

I wonder because I have an idea for a very cool and simple instrument for
racing but have not decided to build it yet.

Charlie Springer