Help on op-amp (?) circuit

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Jun 1 16:44:10 GMT 1999

> I think I could do away with a LM 324 or LM 328, but I'm not sure, and I
> also would need some hints on how to design the complete circuit.

I've used the LM324 before, and its pretty common.  The LM324 is also
"reasonably" stable.  I'm not sure if you have access to a Radio Shack
in Sweden, however that particular chain store has books that can help
you out.

basically, you want to run the input of the TPS sensor into the op-amp
on the + input, and connect the - input to a variable resistor taht's
connected to ground and Vcc (supply voltage on your circuit), which
you would use to adjust the cut-in/cut-out threshold.

If you can't find the book, let me know, I might have a simple circuit
diagram that would give you the basics, using the LM324, and you can
go from there.  I have the book actually sitting on my dressor at the
moment, so its not buried deep, deep in the dungeon (basement)

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)