Prowler V6

Aaron Willis darkmonahue at awwwsome.com
Tue Jun 1 20:08:02 GMT 1999

At 03:19 PM 6/1/99 -0400, you wrote:

>metric?  What's that?  you mean you guys don't use SAE wrenches and a
>large 5lb sledge to make the wrench fit?
>
><grin>
>
>--
>
>Frederic Breitwieser
>Bridgeport CT 06606

	Keep laughing, Fred...not long ago I encountered a VERY stubborn flywheel
bolt with a metric head.  It absolutely would not come off, and started to
round itself...a little work with a dremel and an appropriately sized SAE
socket, plus the aforementioned hammer (or "fine-tuning adjuster" as my
brother calls them) got it locked on but good!  Eventually it did come off.
 Have yet to retrieve the bolt from the socket...but it's a small price to
pay for getting the job done!!

	Aaron Willis
	ICQ #27386985
	AOL IM: hemiyota