To Todd

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 1 20:11:54 GMT 1999

Tell me about it!

I'm about to 'paint' my jag the same way, if not worse!

I don't have time for body work or sanding, at least not much at all!

But ANYTHING would make er look better than the sorry peelin job it has
currently!

It's amazin what the sun can do to beautiful paint!  EVEN a JAG paint
job!

Will be spray canned for now(BLACK!)

Dad owns a body shop, will try n get him to have it 'sprayed' cheaply...

Would like to have the Bee's bod and paint done first...

LATER!

Todd....!!