To Todd

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Jun 1 22:23:29 GMT 1999

> I'm about to 'paint' my jag the same way, if not worse!

Hopefully better.  Next weekend I'll take the time and finish it right,
let it bake in the sun for a week, then clear coat it and I'll have a
decent shine.  Friend's body shop offered to clear it for me, so that
makes my life easier.  I've cut off all the rust and welded in patch
panels, and a little bondo here and there, maybe 2 oz total on the
truck.  At least that I've added.

> But ANYTHING would make er look better than the sorry peelin job it has
> currently!

I jsut got sick of the beige paint, and the beige paint peeling.  It was
repainted several times without scratching the underlayers or using
primer, but I knew this when I bought it.