late 327's, was Prowler V6

Ross Corrigan zxv at istar.ca
Wed Jun 2 02:45:19 GMT 1999

>If you're tracking down rumors, ever hear of the 1969 4 bolt 327
>Chebbie?  Rumors are that it was a Canadian built engine.
>Shannen

Here's another rumour, many grain combines in the prairies got the heavy
duty 4 bolt 327's at the time and one fella in AB or SA has stockpiled a
few but I moved away from the one fella who fed me that rumour w/o any
contacts etc.

Ross Corrigan  /  Vancouver, Canada

 '80 327ZX   IZCC#255, Edmonton Z-car Club #44, British Columbia ZCR
Life's a journey, not a destination.. Enjoy the pitstops and maximize the
straights

mailto:zxv at istar.ca     *New ICQ # 11549358
http://home.iSTAR.ca/~zxv/index.shtml
http://207.212.212.139/~corrigan/gearheads/pics/wheels/sirbg.jpg    where a