Prowler V6

dzorde at erggroup.com dzorde at erggroup.com
Thu Jun 3 00:37:56 GMT 1999

Yeah, there are the Asian metric sizes (like 12mm, 15mm, 18mm hex heads) and
European metric sizes (like 13mm, 17mm, 19mm hex heads).  And lately I have
started finding 3/8" nuts and bolts with 15mm hex heads (I was quite surprised
to find that neither a 9/16" or a 5/8" ring spanner would fit, but a 15mm did)

Dan  dzorde at erggroup.com

Bill Edgeworth <bedgew at ix.netcom.com> on 02-06-99 11:19:21 PM

Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu