Turbo'd s.b. chev...in a 69 Camaro? maybe?

.. rap at aci.net
Thu Jun 3 02:10:47 GMT 1999

This "Torsen" thread was fuzzy to me until you mentioned "Gleason-Torsen"..
Bingo, I distinctly remember these as a very close friend had invested in
one and I recall that it performed exceptionally well. The unit was a work
of art compared to the FoMoCo, Mopar, GM units of it's day; albeit, quite a
few more bucks - until you added in the cost of rebuilding the stockers and
the hassle of having to do the rebuilds.
rap