Best Chevy EFI engine

Dan Plaskett dynastydan at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 3 04:35:45 GMT 1999

Michael,

You could do what I am currently doing and build a small block 400 bored
.030 gives you a 406 ci with boatloads of torque.  I know that there are
complete TPI units available for reasonable $$$.  I pulled a harness out of
a 88 Cutlass this past weekend and a computer for almost nothing.  The 400
aren't nearly as plentiful as 350s but you can certainly find them.  Mine
came out of a 76 Caprice.  With a proper cam and 10.5 to 1 compression ratio
pistons you can easily pump out 450 ft lb of torque or more.

Dan Plaskett