To Todd

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Jun 3 12:32:15 GMT 1999

> Apologise(sp!) in advance for the interruption, welder duty cycle is
> a ten minute period. 30% gives three minutes of welding to seven minutes
> cool down time. The real duty cycle is typically a taper, like 20% at
> output, to 100% at 1/3 of the max output, or something like that.

Thanks for the information.. majorly useful!!!

But I don't get why this stuff has to be so complicated.  Put a bigger
fan next to the transformer !!

Oh well.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport CT 06606

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HWMMV w/turbocharged 500cid Caddy
1975 Dodge D200 Club Cab soon to have 431 stroker + turbos
2000 (I hope) Buick GTP (Mid-Engined Sports Car)