Getting loans.. (WAY off topic)

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 3 13:35:32 GMT 1999

> The GREAT part is that this store is RIGHT in front of Dad's REALLY
> expensively priced subdivision.... Could sell anything from crystal to
> Rolex's to King Cobra golf clubs and the like (the subdivision has a
> REALLY nice 18 hole golf course and club n all)
>
> AND, of course, I'll just HAVE to have my Hi-Po parts section of the
> store for a few Hi-Po knick knacks, like a set or two of Indy heads,
> Brodix(for the Chev dudes), and Dart heads n the like for the Mush-tang
> dudes as well...
>
> If ya'll can think of some other things that are popular these dayzzz
> please let me know?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Todd....
1. High performance Electric Golf Karts.
or other fuels, maybe H2, or put a huge muffler, CAT and FI
gasoline engine in them.
Last month issue or Wired had a article on Electric Drag Racing.
2. High performance golf balls.
there are some out there that really work.
3. Maybe try turning classic cars.
A couple nice race cars in parking lot wiil bring people in.
I still do work for grey-market, I ended up stareing and drooling  most of
the day at some Aston-Martin Lagonda's.  One had a nice 8 barrel
IR weber setup, the other FI, the engine builder signs his name on
the valve cover after hand beating the aluminium body.
Alex