Prowler V6

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu Jun 3 18:11:53 GMT 1999

This lil ding trick works on just about ANY objects mad eouta the same
two types of materials...

Such as Flex plates?  I had a stocker Mopar flex plate, held it up to a
TCI SFI approved plate, the stocker thuded HARD whereas the TCI rang
just like a bell, aside from the ringin, the two plates were TOTALLY
IDENTICAL!

A magnet even stuck to both of em.... So no help there...

I did the test because I wondered why the Stock type flex plate cost
only like $8, whereas the TCI unit cost over $40!

Now I know, PLUS the TCI plate has held up to the 440 in almost perfect
tune for over 3 or 4 months now!   Whereas the stocker plates would
brake only after a month or less!!

LATER!

Todd....