Types of differentials/Traction aiding devices

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Thu Jun 3 20:38:39 GMT 1999

Previously, you (Frederic Breitwieser) wrote:
> > or straight line driving, most drivers don't call straight line stuff
> > real driving, corners are where the men are seperated from the boys
>
> Oh really now?  So, you considering holding on for dear life at 300MPH
> behind 6000HP "boy stuff"?

I've done 120Kph ( ~ 65 -70mph) on the roof of 400hp (thats sorta how I meet my wife)
No! shes not a nurse

> Hmmmm, most interesting.

I'll watch drag racing when a corner or 2 is added to the course

> >   ( ducking for cover 8))
>
> Good idea :)

have a good weekend all ( its aniversary time)

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8