Types of differentials/Traction aiding devices

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Fri Jun 4 05:14:39 GMT 1999

>Look in any four-wheeler type mag for an ad.  Every once in a while,
>there is a how-to in one of the mags.
>
>I know that ARB makes air lockers for lots of different axles - Dana 30,
>35, 44, 60, and (I think) 70.  I believe the Ford 9" and the GM 8 3/4 are
>also included.

Yes on all of these apps for the air locker, including the one for the
D-70. And the one for the 70 can be adapted for the D-80 in some cases.
Dunno if they are doing one for the D-50 yet (another Ford not-so good
idea). And the one for the D-60 will also fit a D-61. Also--some Toy
pumpkins are covered. After all--ARB is from Oz.

Greg