Non-diy_efi, dyno help

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 5 02:52:39 GMT 1999

Many chassis dynos only or good for road load 0-50 HP
I would get the model# and give Mustang a call.
Also alot of used dyno shops in Thomas Register,
Maybe they have something on web.
Mustang makes a lot of dyno's including motorcycle.
They are mounted on a large above ground frame.
The new chassis dynos for emissions use a single 18" roll
with AC motor. for about $0.25 million
 IM240 uses 8.5" roll and AC motor.
Eddy cuurent can be used in place of AC.
Eddy current is more stable than water brake,
and is used for serious engine dyno work and certification.
Get all of the controls.
Alex