To Todd

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Sat Jun 5 03:01:38 GMT 1999

> metallics down properly again-- wait your minimum hand slick time, and shoot
> the clear in medium wet--or whatever the paint manufacturer suggests. I
> prefer Sikkens, but that's because I've never had any delamination with

Sikkens is by far my favorite paint.  I spent two days calling around
trying to find it locally, but no luck.  So, I went iwth something named
Lenkin, or Linkin, or osmething like that.  I'll look at the can
tomorrow, as more of its going on my truck tomorrow if it doesn't rain.
Was supposed to rain tonight, and didn't so who knows what tomorrow
brings.