Metric essay

Aaron Willis darkmonahue at awwwsome.com
Sun Jun 6 05:00:44 GMT 1999

At 03:28 PM 6/5/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Sorry to be so picky but:
>EXACTLY is a dangerous word. The density of all materials is temperature
dependent
>gases, liquids and solids.

	Bill, you are EXACTLY right, and I *should* have included this as a
disclaimer. "Exactly" falls into the same category as "always", "never",
"all" and "no" - i.e., words I shouldn't use, but do because they are
usually close enough for the work i do.  And you're right...under only
theoretically perfect conditions would I have been correct!
	Are those CSHs one-size fits all (er, most), or do i need to specify a size?

	Aaron Willis
	ICQ #27386985
	AOL IM: hemiyota
	http://surf.to/garage-te51 Garage TE51 International