02 Sensors

Jeff Smith bureau13 at mediaone.net
Sun Jun 6 13:06:00 GMT 1999

Maybe this is a dumb question...but what kind of AFR meter are you
talking about?  Mine is just an LM3914-based LED bar graph that sits on
my A-pillar...nothing at all harsh about that.  It connects to the stock
O2 sensor...there is no part of it subjected to anything but Florida
sun, so that makes no sense to me unless you're talking about something
completely different.

jds