Injector geometry

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Sun Jun 6 17:29:55 GMT 1999

I made a jig for a drill press and did everything myself.  The bosses
have no more than about 0.5mm variation between them.  You might want to
think about the fuel rail and what kind of clearance/installation angle
it can be at before you start drilling holes.  I used D-section aluminum
fuel rail from Arizona speed and marine (they have a web site).  They
sell it as a 6 foot section, but you'll only need 1/2 of that ...now you
just HAVE to do another engine :)
I think next time I'll just make my own fuel rail from bar stock.
This was all done using an Edelbrock Torqer (single plane) for a Boss 351.

HTH,
jw