02 Sensors

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Sun Jun 6 19:34:28 GMT 1999

Geoff,

I'm thinking it's moreso that the people running the equipment may not wait
for the purge cycle, auto zero, etc...which may cause the O2 to contaminate
early. I know if it gets a good slurp of water (condensibles from the
exhaust),
 you can forget about doing any testing for the day <BG>.
I was told that I'd have to replace the O2 in my MT3500 4 gas every
year---not so. AFR meters may be different...

Lyndon.