Types of differentials/Traction aiding devices

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Mon Jun 7 12:04:40 GMT 1999

this brings to mind a cool screw up I did, I reworked the suspension
on a truck that is used 90% offroad. one of the side effects of the
mods was that the roll center was above the cg. when you cornered the
sensation was that you felt like you were in a boat. the toyota leaned
in on curves. the downside was that it tipped over on road if you
overcooked a corner.

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8