Pressure adjustments affecting settings

Barry Schwartz bschwart at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 8 20:01:14 GMT 1999

If I adjust the WOT throttle mixture ratio by adjusting the fuel pressure
will it adversely affect the fuel range at cruise and idle or will the ECU
adjust using closed loop operation?  I need to make the WOT mixture leaner
(black smoke, chugging) and am a little fearful that if I adjust the fuel
pressure too much to low to alleviate the WOT problem, then i will be
running way to lean at light throttle and cruise.  Also, does anyone have
the voltage or resistance I should be seeing at idle on a GM 2.8 V6 truck
throttle body injection system?  I need to make sure that I have the TPS
set correctly.

Thanks for any help

Barry Schwartz (San Diego) bschwart at pacbell.net

72 FI, V6 Spitfire (daily driver)