Injectors

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue Jun 8 21:14:22 GMT 1999

What computer could I use for multiple(dual) port injector setup like
that?

Was just gonna use somethin like the 'speed brain' or some sorta t-bac
system for my EFI, THAT'S why I'm on the DIY_EFI list, to learn about
which the best most economical system I could use for this setup is!

Thanks for the input/advice, sounds like a very nice alternative, if I
can find an economical dual injector/cyl computer, that is...

LATER!

Todd....!!
--------