External Fuel Pump was [Re: Injectors]

Pete Boggini pjb at gt350.corp.sgi.com
Tue Jun 8 22:31:17 GMT 1999

Frederic Breitwieser said:

> If you can, use Ford F150 pumps from the 89-93 model years... they are
> external, don't seemed to be bothered by isopropol, and did I say
> external and easily replacible? <G>.

  This is the Airtex E2000 that I mentioned a while back on this list.
Its the one I'm using in my '65 Mustang with '87 5.0 EFI.  Its also
around $100.00 which is pretty cheap when you start pricing some of the
external pumps.  Other specs are 80-100 PSI, 35-40 GPH.  Pretty healthy
pump for what you pay.

peterb

Peter Boggini
Systems Administrator/Corporate Operations
E-mail: pjb at corp.sgi.com
Phone: (650)933-6858