New Microchip PIC processor.

K. Toyofuku toyofuku at cats.ucsc.edu
Wed Jun 9 02:34:30 GMT 1999

okay. 68HC11's will work, my mistake.  i didn't know GM used them.
from my experience w/ the HC11, they're fun and useful, but slow and they have their
limits.  on the other hand, they make a great learning tool if you want to learna
bout microcontrollers, prototyping, memory maps, interrupts, and uarts..