02 Sensors

Tom Parker parkert at geocities.com
Wed Jun 9 10:28:34 GMT 1999

Geffro <geoffsue at one.net.au> wrote:

>I have  built one of these from an electronics store in Australia
>with the parts supplied in kit form and was wondering if the more
>electrically minded in the group might be kind enough to tell
>me what the 'bar' (as marked on the pcb) is for ?
>This bar is a break in the circuit on the 12v feed side of the last
>led before the circuit reaches the ic
>It is marked on the pcb with an arrow pointing to either side of the break

You'll have to be more specific. It could be a fuse, a light, who knows what.

Either take a picture and put it on the net, or find another example somewhere
on the web and then someone can identify it.

Does anyone know of an online reference to electronic symbols?

Tom Parker - parkert at ihug.co.nz
           - http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/8381/