Edelbrock TBI conversion to PI

SPECTRO COATING CORP. spectro at ma.ultranet.com
Wed Jun 9 17:12:53 GMT 1999

(snip)

>>I was told the injectors plug into the factory harness.  They are
> > driven by
> > the stock injector drivers.

True...

 I suspect they are the same as the
> > parts used in the Pro-flo system.  I was told the Pro-flo injectors
> > are Marelli units, and measure 17 ohms each.  If I remember the
> > formula, that should work out to around 4 1/4 ohms/bank of 4.  What is
> > the resistance of the TBI injectors?

Not much  - the tbi 's use a low resistance injector - res per FSM is listed
as 1.95 - 2.15 ohms w/ 2.5 amps required

BTW  - The CPi injectors are running about 1.25 -1.5 ohms depending on size
and require a _4 AMP_ supply.

4/1 peak and hold drivers required for those...

This is what i was trying to say to Todd when i suggested he look at using
the CPI injector config. if he really wanted to use the rat roaster intake

 Also - I have a list of injectors & flowrates that i have been putting
together - most of it you've all seen but i've done the unit conversions and
corrected some mistakes i found in other peoples stuff - does anyone wnat me
to post it? (its about 14 of Word text)

Later - jason