You too can be a Blues Brother (was 10k rpm)

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Wed Jun 9 18:09:30 GMT 1999

You used to be able to order the 9C1 package from Chevy on a personal car.
You did not get the black and white paint scheme or the super rugged but
ugly interior.  What was left was just a refined version of the F41
suspension with special hard bushings, some frame reinforcements and the
extra cooling bits.

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>