Public & Private Groups Compared

Scot Sealander Sealand at clarityconnect.com
Thu Jun 10 00:31:56 GMT 1999

Gar Willis wrote:

Some good words that really need to be read....

> So if you're discontented, Sandy, consider testing the waters for a
> private/governed newslist.

Sounds like a great idea!  I am tired of 10k RPM posts, ANY post thatcomes
from Todd.... whoever he is.  And hemi this or that, IRS whatever in
something, hypoid gear angle advantages, prowler V-6's, metric essays....
Did I miss anyone?

Oh yes I did... ;-)   The ones who reply to a post and re-send the ENTIRE post
that
you responded to (which was probably a complete re-post also..) and then add
a one liner that really doesn't matter anyway.  It's no wonder that Mike said
a little
EFI list was so many pages.

So.  Please keep to the list topic of EFI.  Please change the subject line if
you
change the subject, please edit the posts you are reponding to!  Be
considerate!

Thanks, Scot Sealander   Sealand at clarityconnect.com